Inquiries : 70 - 2018-12-17 17:10:21
The corrosion resistance of traditional galvanized steel pipes is not high and is not eliminated gradually. Accordingly, plastic pipes, copper pipes and composite pipes are commonly used as pipes. However, stainless steel pipes have good corrosion resistance and superior strength. At present, only 0.6-1.2 mm thin-walled stainless steel pipes are more in line with the requirements of safety, environmental protection and practicality.
To understand the seven advantages of thin-walled stainless steel pipes:
(1) Green environmental protection: stainless steel material after long-term use, will not appear scaling phenomenon, in line with the sanitary standards of direct drinking water;
(2) Strong corrosion resistance: stainless steel pipes have a "passivation" coat on the surface, which protects them from damage by the external environment and is durable;
(3) High strength performance: the strength of stainless steel pipe is 2 times that of galvanized pipe and 3 times that of copper pipe.
(4) Light weight, although stainless steel is thinner, only one third of galvanized pipes are suitable for piping in high-rise construction.
(5) Slow heat conduction: slow thermal expansion and contraction;
(6) Clean and environmental protection: stainless steel pipes will not be polluted during construction and will not cause pollution to the environment;
(7) Long service life: The unique corrosion resistance of stainless steel can make its life more than 70 years, or will be free of lifelong replacement.
At present, thin-walled stainless steel pipes should have the best function in the market, one of the latest environmental protection and energy-saving pipes, and also have great competitiveness in the market, which plays a great role in improving drinking water resources.
Advanced vacuum rolling technology is adopted to make the atomic bonding ratio between different materials reach 100%.
The strength of stainless steel composite plate is higher than that of pure stainless steel plate, reaching over 280 MPa, while that of ordinary pure stainless steel plate is only 190 MPa.
The stainless steel clad plate has the unique corrosion resistance of stainless steel material and strong corrosion resistance. It can protect the material from being damaged by external factors and prolong its service life.
The appearance of stainless steel clad plate is the same as that of pure stainless steel plate, all of which have bright and gorgeous appearance.
Stainless steel clad plate is made of stainless steel and carbon steel, and the price of carbon steel is lower than that of stainless steel, so the cost price is greatly reduced.
High temperature and high pressure are used to weld the two materials, so that the atoms are joined to each other and the stratification is avoided fairly firmly.
stainless steel clad plate has good processing performance, and does not cause delamination cracking due to repeated bending, shearing or punching processing;
It has high extensibility and can withstand large deformation and extension.
The strength of stainless steel composite plate is higher than that of pure stainless steel plate, and its thermal conductivity is higher.
Different series of stainless steel materials have different processing methods. According to the properties of each series of stainless steel materials, they are processed by special processes. Here are two processing methods of 304 stainless steel materials, namely etching and spraying.
1. Etching Method: What is "Etching Method"? It is the etching process, that is, to print an acid-resistant protective film on the surface of stainless steel with a screen, and to etch it with ferrous chloride solution, so as to make it into an artistic pattern. Etching process of stainless steel products: stainless steel products screen printing etching alkali treatment oxidation coloring finished products.
2. Spray-painting method: What is "spray-painting method"? It is to make pear skin sample from stainless steel surface by using the color particles sprayed after screen printing, and then make it into an artistic pattern. The technological process of stainless steel products'spray colour processing: stainless steel products silk printing etching alkali treatment silk printing oxidation colouring alkali treatment finished products.